Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dan's Wedding

This March I got to drive to WA with my kids for my brothers wedding. Here are some pictures of the blessed event :). I made the girls dresses.

Robyn, Emma and Gwen with their cousin Lucy (my sister Gwen's daughter). She looks like she could be a Kibbie.

The girls with their cousin Logan (my cousin Tracy-Beth's son)


My brother Ron's Daughter Elizabeth is finally brave enough to meet the other kids

Ron with his daughter Lizzy

My sister Gwen with her son Oliver

Robyn with Lizzy

My kids with Grandma and Grandpa Thompsen

My parents with Dan and Jeanette

Cousins

Blowing bubbles while waiting for this show to begin (Gwen, Lucy and Max)
Dad and Mom (don't they look great?!)

The happy couple

The end of the festivities

No comments:

Post a Comment