Monday, April 26, 2010

For Sale, Suport Emma

Hey everyone!


Emma helped me make these cute vintage pillow case dresses to sell and earn money for her horse lessons. Most of them have hand embroidery on them. They will fit a size 2 up to about a girls size 10. For the younger girls it fits as a dress and for the older girls it fits as a shirt. Here are some pictures with prices. They sure turned out cute :)
For those of you who need me to ship this to you, please add $2 for shipping.
The one with the blue ribbion is sold, the purple ribbion dress is still for sale
$10.00 each
$10.00 each

7 comments:

  1. Can I pay for shipping and have you send one to GA? Loves to you guys!!

    Susie and Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susie! Sure, just add $2 for shipping and let me know which one you would like. We miss and love you guys too! I hope you are liking Gorgia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will send a check on its way tomorrow. :o) I love the white one on top with the butterflies or one below with the yellow flowers. They are all very darling. Good luck to Emma on her riding! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the daisy one have any emboridery on it?? I also like the one with the purple ribbion. Let me know what's left, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer: For some reason your comment did not show up! Hummm. Well, the daisy one does not have embroidery and yes, the purple ribbon one is still for sale.

    Tell me which one you would like. Would you like to come pick it up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina, got it. Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to all of those who have help support Emma's horse lessons by buying these cute dresses!!!

    There are only 3 left. Feel free to tell your friends.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete