Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random pictures

Here are some fun pictures of my kids just doing what we do on a daily basis.

Gwen with her dog that Grandpa Thompsen gave her for her birthday. She loves that dog!

Gwen with her new hair style. She has asked me everyday for a week to have braids like Emma and Robyn.


Here's Aaron and Aiden playing Go on the board that Gwen and Nate gave Aaron last Christmas. Gwen is playing referee. It's a special treat when he pulls it out.

Today Aiden kept asking me to use my sewing machine when I was working on it. Then I remembered seeing another blog where a lady drew a picture on a piece of fabric and had her son "trace" it with thread. So we found a coloring page of Yoda on the Internet and traced him onto some fabric. He thought this was so cool!



Robyn read the book "Sadokoo and a Thousand Paper Cranes" a few weeks ago. Ever since then Robyn and Emma went crazy folding paper cranes with the paper their Auntie Gwen sent from Korea. They strung them up over Emma's bed. Here's Emma standing with them on her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment