Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally! The State Fair

So after 3 years of going to the Utah State Fair and saying "I really should enter some of my dresses", I finally did it this year! A week or so before I took the dresses in I told the girls that I was going to do this and they could enter something too. Robyn took me up on this and entered some of her dolls. It was really fun to see our creations there and with ribbions too! Our winnings brought us home some fancy ribbions and about $8! Ya!


I made this yellow and white dress for Gwen when she was about 18 months. I entered it into the professional toddler dress catagory and got second prize!
I made this dress for Gwen's blessing. I brought home a first prize on this one
Robyn's cute dolls that brought home a first prize.



This is my favorite part about this doll, a nursy mom, equipment and all! HAHA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment