Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting used to the new bundle

So we love having another baby! Babies are truly the joy of life. She is a dream sleeper, but loves mommy I think more than any of my other babies. Aaron is slowly growing on her with much love and determination from his part. My favorite part of having another child is watching how the other children interact with the baby. It's amazing to me how quick they are to accept and love another. There is so much to be learned from children.

Aaron brought Eva in to the house in her car seat and set her on the table and this is what was seen. I couldn't resist such a sweet picture.



Robyn with Eva who is about 2 months old in the picture

Aiden, Emma and Gwen with Eva

Sweet Eva!

Aiden, Gwen, Robyn and Emma with Maeve at the Oakra Mt. Temple open house back in July. My dear friend Liz gave me the best baby gift, a week with her daughter who helped me cook and take care of the wee ones. She was amazing (just like her mommy) and I loved having her around. It doesn't seem long ago when I used to baby sit her when she was a wee one!

No comments:

Post a Comment