Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aiden's baptism

Here are some pictures from Aiden's baptism. It was a great time with friends and family. I'm so grateful for his choice to be baptized. In our family the choice is up to our kids to be baptized or not. I make sure they know it is their choice. Aiden was begging to be baptized and was happy to do so. Not only was this a special day for Aiden, it was also his best friend Clayton's special day. We were lucky to be able to do a joint baptism, thanks to Clayton's mom, Krista. We had many friends and family show up which was so nice to give Aiden the support. Uncle Thomas said the prayer, Uncle Brad and Grandpa Kibbie were witnesses, I got to give a talk on the Holy Ghost and Krista gave a talk about baptism. We could definitely feel the love of God there surrounded by our friends and family.





Third times a charm...finally a picture without a goofy face :) This reminds me of some family pictures my mom has of my older siblings. Erik was making a silly face in about 10 different pictures my mom tried taking.
Eva, Robyn, Emma, Aiden and Gwen

Aaron with Aiden right before

Some family and friends that were there

Aiden with his buddy Clayton

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Aiden!! That is very exciting! We are excited that Tyson will be baptized this November! Yay for great kids!!

    ReplyDelete