Sunday, April 1, 2012

Down on the Kibbie's Farm

So we had a miracle last week.  This tree was so close to my neighbors house that we needed to hire someone to come cut it down.  We were planning have it cut down the following week when a nice windstorm whipped through.   The whole time it was storming I was praying that the tree wouldn't fall.  Later my neighbor told me she was praying it wouldn't hit the house.  The next thing I knew, my kids were yelling that it had fallen.  My heart sank.  I looked out the window and saw that it fell perfectly between their house and ours without touching anything.  No kids were out there either.  Our prayers were answered!


We added three new friends to our farm last week.  Three Nigerian Dwarf goats.  In a year we will be able to milk them.  In the mean time they are fertilizing my future garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment