Sunday, October 31, 2010

State Fair 2010

Here are some pictures of our Utah State Fair entries. This year I entered in as a amature rather than a professional and found that it was a little more competitive. It's fun to see your own creations at the State Fair. I really enjoy walking around and glenning ideas from all the other entries.
This year my mom was in town to go to the fair with us and my sister in law Monica joined us with of her kids and grand baby. It was a great time.
I got 4th place for Eva's blessing gown

Third place for Robyn's baptism dress


No place for the story coat. I'll have to admit, it wasn't put together well. I got frustrated with it because the lining did not match up well with the outside of the coat. I took it apart and resewed it about 3 times...Gwen loves it and that's all that matters.


Emma's hand embroidered horse got first place!!

Robyn's doll, Johanna, got first place

2 of Robyn's entries both got a first place ribbion!

Gwen's embroidery of her name. Way to go Gwen!!

Aiden's "flying" house. He got 5th place for it!!

Emma and Kali

Robyn and Gabe

Gwen with her cousin, Gabe

Aiden at the "farm"

Monica, my mom Helen and myself

Look at all these kids!!! Kibbie's and the Cassleberry's (cousins)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all! It's wonderful to see Eva's milestone, and all the great creations you took to the fair. Super job, everybody, and Tina, I love Gwen's story coat, too!

    ReplyDelete