Saturday, March 5, 2011

Robyn, 12?!?

Yes, it's true. My young girls are turning into young ladies right before my eyes.  Robyn turned 12 this past December and is an amazing young lady.  She's a very caring older sister and loves to be around children.  She loves to read, create and do anything with animals.  Her friends love her because she is a devoted friend.  She is a beautiful young lady and is very good at looking at life a little deeper than most.  I love to be around her. 

Seeing that I have 4 girls all bound to become little woman, I only hope to someday be like Mrs. March with words of wisdom that spew from my mouth with out a second thought.  I know one thing that my girls can count on.  As Mrs. March counselled to her girls "One thing remember, my girls: mother is always ready to be your confidante, father to be your friend; and both of us trust and hope that our daughters, whether married or single, will be the pride and comfort of our lives."

How grateful I am to be a mother.  How much more grateful am I to have a daughter like Robyn.



Here she is with her friends at her Pajama fashion show birthday party



No comments:

Post a Comment