Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More about us...

(photo to the right) Our Kent house that we sold before we moved to utah

So Aaron and I are from the Seattle, WA area where we were both born and raised. We were actually born in the same hospital in Seattle, just 4 years apart. Funny thing is that my parents were also born in the same hospital in Salt Lake City, UT. We come from two different worlds, I was the 4th of 5 children and raised in Bellevue (no, I’m not a Bellevue brat!) and Aaron was the 3rd of 12 children raised in Burien, then later Kent. We have lived all over the Seattle area since we’ve been married. Our longest stay was in our “blue” home in Kent, WA. Our current location is in the Salt Lake City Valley in Utah where Aaron is now working for the LDS church and loving every minute. There’s nothing like knowing your work is going toward complete service to other people in need. After 3 years I'm still trying to get used to Utah as a whole. I miss the trees, clean air, kind people, good food and most of all our family. There has been a lot of good that has come from living in Utah like Aaron being so happy in his job and our amazing Homeschooling group. Yes, I do homeschool our children and love it so much! This is part of the reason I started this blog. I’m going to be posting our projects that we are working on or have completed so our friends and family can see how much fun we have and the can all so observe our progress. I will be encouraging my children to write their own posts as well. I hope you enjoy learning about us and what we are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment